At the regular elections of the board of the European Association of Event Centers e. V. (EVVC) held during the annual general meeting at MEXCON in Wiesbaden, Ilona Jarabek, Managing Director of the Music and Congress Hall Lübeck was elected President.
The EVVC represents over 750 event centers, congress venues, arenas and special event locations of all sizes in Germany, Austria, Switzerland and other neighboring European countries.
In addition to these congress houses, represented by 336 member companies, personal members from the event industry, honorary members and 67 partner companies complement the broad spectrum of the association, making the EVVC the most versatile communication network in the industry.
Important topics of the association included the development of education and training in the industry, the preparation of industry-relevant key figures as well as the communication with federal policy to represent the interests of the event industry.
The new EVVC board at a glance
- President: Ilona Jarabek, Music and Congress Hall Lübeck
- Vice President: Jan Jansen, OsnabrückHalle
- Finances: Stephan Lemke, Stadthalle Braunschweig
- CSR: Prof. Dr. med. Markus Große Ophoff, German Federal Environmental Foundation
- Marketing: Uwe Leitermann, mainzplus CITY MARKETING
- International: Gerhard Stübe, Festspielhaus Bregenz
- AG I Dr. Stefan Holzporz, MEDIO.RHEIN.ERFT Bergheim
Deputy Britta Keusch, Conference and Cultural Center
- AG II Stephan Kipp, Stadthalle Bielefeld
Deputy Petra Roser, Stadthalle Reutlingen
- AG III Dieter Otto, Festhalle Messe Frankfurt
Deputy Peter Rengel, SV Werder Bremen GmbH & Co.KG
- AG IV Christian Müller, Messe München
Deputy Anja Engelking, Hannover Congress Centrum
- AG partner Michael Thenner, blue source
Deputy Silke Hoersch, Ungerboeck Software International
For editorial inquiries please contact:
Mrs. Antje Münsterberg
Mobile: 0176 62129256