In simple terms these are the steps:
- Register as a Green Globe Member here
- Pay the membership fee
- Log-in for the online Green Globe Solution Center
- Receive a pdf copy of the Green Globe Sustainability Standard, Criteria & Indicators
- Receive a pdf copy of Green Globe Policy & Procedure.
- Get listed as a Green Globe Member on all Green Globe websites
- Access to accredited Green Globe Consultants and Auditors to complete certification
- Implement the Sustainability Management Plan/System in your Company/Check your compliance against your industry sector’s Criteria and Indicators
- Collect the ‘objective evidence’ required to support your compliance report. This will be reviewed by the auditor during the onsite audit
- On completion of more than 50% of applicable indicators, a Green Globe approved Accredited Auditor will complete an on-site verification/audit (fees apply)
- Certification is awarded on receipt of the auditor’s report.
January 24, 2017