1. Membership benefits provided by Green Globe:
- Provide one log-in code for web-based Green Globe Systems and/or Green Globe Solutions.
- Provide access to the Green Globe certification standards and certification requirements (via Green Globe Systems and/or Green Globe Solution Center).
- Provide contact information for registered consultants and accredited third-party auditors to perform certification audit (additional fees apply for consulting and auditing services).
- Provide phone support on usage of web-based Green Globe Systems and/or Green Globe Solutions.
- Certified members are listed on website www.greenglobe.com and other publications provided by Green Globe Certification.
- Additional benefits mentioned on website www.greenglobe.com.
2. Responsibilities of Client:
- Client understands that a valid and paid Green Globe Membership needs to be in place to perform the Green Globe certification process
- The Green Globe Membership is an annual membership and is valid for one year minus one day.
- The Green Globe Memberships needs to be renewed within 10 business days of expiration date.
- Client agrees to comply with 51% of applicable certification requirements in order to reach the Green Globe certification level.
- Client makes effort to improve percentage by 3 % annually.
- Client shall identify and provide the name of an (in house/staff member) Environmental Officer to Provider prior to the completion of the Certification Program.
- Client shall provide truthful information required for certification criteria.
- Client shall provide all documentation requested by Provider as required for certification (all documents are handled confidentially).
- Client shall provide all necessary information about local laws, regulations, and customs requested by Provider.
- Client shall provide access to all areas of Client’s property to allow for effective inspection and assessment by Provider.
- Client shall make available accommodation, meals, non-alcoholic drinks and unlimited internet access to independent third-party auditor while on-site
3. Auditor / Consultant
An accredited third-party independent auditor is required to successfully reach the Green Globe certification level. The business is free to choose from a list provided by Green Globe. Only auditors accredited by Green Globe are able to perform audits. The accredited third-party independent auditor cannot act as consultant. A business is free to choose a Green Globe licensed consulting service in order to successfully reach the Green Globe certification level. Services of an accredited third-party independent auditor are invoiced separately and are not included in the annual membership fee.
Annual recertification is required along with a valid and paid Green Globe Membership. Auditor inspection is required every other year. The Green Globe Gold level will be awarded to businesses maintaining 5 certifications / re-certifications in 5 consecutive years, the Green Globe Platinum level will be awarded to businesses maintaining 10 certifications / re-certifications in 10 consecutive years.
4. Fees for Services:
Green Globe Membership rates per rate card (updated January 2016). Green Globe Membership must be paid in full before start of process. Payments are accepted via credit card (American Express, MasterCard, Visa or Discover), company check, wire transfer or bank transfer. Accredited Auditor and consulting charges are invoiced separately and direct from consulting or auditing party and are not part of the Green Globe Membership fee.
No refund is granted on a paid and valid annual Green Globe Membership.
6. Brand Usage
Business is entitled to use Green Globe corporate logo with paid Green Globe Membership. After reaching required level of certification, Client is entitled to carry Green Globe Certified logo. All Green Globe logos can be displayed on printed collateral as well as online content. Client recognizes rules and regulations set by Green Globe International (brand owner). Green Globe retains the right to revoke company logo, certification and certification logo if Client is in major violation of certification standards or in default of annual Green Globe Membership or auditing regulations.
7. Certification Program Voluntary:
Client understands and acknowledges that the Green Globe certification is entirely voluntary. Client understands that it shall be responsible for compliance with all local laws, regulations, and customs.
8. Products Disclaimer:
Provider is not responsible for any product claims made by Client.
9. Governing Law:
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of California, without giving effect to the principles of conflict of laws thereof. The terms, conditions and covenants of this Agreement shall be binding upon the parties hereto and each of their respective successors, and is for the benefit of Provider, Client, and their respective directors, officers, stockholders, owners, affiliates, agents, successors and assigns. You also hereby irrevocably and unconditionally consent to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of the State of California and the United States of America located in the City of Los Angeles for any actions, suits or proceedings arising out of or relating to this Agreement and the transactions contemplated hereby (and you agree not to commence any action, suit or proceeding relating thereto except in such courts), and further agree that any service of any process, summons, notice or document sent by U.S. registered mail to your address set forth above shall be effective service of process for any action, suit or proceeding brought against you in any such court. You hereby irrevocably and unconditionally waive any objection to the laying of venue of any action, suit or proceeding arising out of this Agreement or the transactions contemplated hereby, in the courts of the State of California or the United States of America located in the City of Los Angeles, and hereby further irrevocably and unconditionally waive and agree not to plead or claim in such court that any such action, suit or proceeding brought in any such court has been brought in an inconvenient forum.
9. No Assignment
Client may not assign this Agreement or any services to be performed hereunder by Provider.
10. Execution in Counterparts
This Agreement may be executed in one or more counterparts, each of which shall be an original, with the same effect as if the signatures thereto were upon one instrument.
11. No Waivers
No failure or delay by Provider in exercising any right, power or privilege hereunder shall operate as a waiver thereof nor shall any single or partial exercise thereof preclude any other or further exercise of any right, power or privilege.
13. Representations and Warranties of Client
Client represents and warrants that: (i) this Agreement is a valid and binding obligation, enforceable against Client in accordance with its terms, and (ii) the execution and delivery of this Agreement by Client does not conflict with or constitute a violation of or default under your organizational documents, any statute, law, regulation, order or decree applicable to Client, or any contract, commitment, agreement, arrangement or restriction of any kind to which Client is a party or by which Client is bound.
14. Attorney’s Fees
In the event of any action, claim, suit, arbitration, hearing, or other legal proceeding (collectively “claims”) arising from or related to this Agreement, the prevailing party in any such claims shall be entitled the reasonable attorneys fees and costs incurred therein.
No modification of or amendment to this Agreement shall be binding unless in writing and executed by both parties.
Neither party nor any of its representatives will, without the other party’s prior written consent, disclose to any person any information about the agreement of terms, conditions or other facts relating thereto.
Provider reserves the right to terminate this Agreement based on Client’s breach of any covenants and conditions provided for herein, including but not limited the failure to pay fees and costs when due, in which case, the Agreement shall immediately terminate upon notice from Provider, Provider shall be relieved of any further responsibility to perform any services contemplated hereby, and Provider shall not be responsible for any damages or liability resulting from termination.
Client will pay for, defend (with an attorney approved by Provider), indemnify, and hold Provider harmless against and from any real or alleged damage or injury and from all claims, judgments, liabilities, costs, and expenses, including attorney’s fees and costs, arising out of or connection with the services to be provided herein by Provider, in connection with any breach of this Agreement, and/or if any of Client’s representations and warranties are proven false, provided that Client will not be liable for such damage or injury to the extent and in the proportion that it is ultimately determined to be attributable to the negligence or misconduct of Provider.
Updated June 19 2017
Facebook Competition – Terms and Conditions for Mövenpick Hotel Stuttgart Airport 27th June till 10th July 2017
- The promoter is Green Certification dba Green Globe (Company no. 20-0287252) whose registered office is at 5230 Pacific Concourse Drive, Suite 102, Los Angeles, California 90045 U.S.A.
- Employees of Green Globe or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via facebook.com/greenglobe
- Closing date for entry will be 10th of July 2017 23:59 UTC+01:00. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter via facebook.com/greenglobe
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners are decided via a lottery draw.
- The winner will be notified via Facebook within 28 days of the closing If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the court.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Green Globe and not to any other party.