International Sales Manager – Green Globe Membership
Green Globe is a membership based business, providing sustainability certification to some of the world’s leading hotel and resort brands. Our members include Club Med, InterContinental Hotel Group, Jumeirah Group, Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts as well as hundreds of boutique eco lodges and tourism businesses. Based in Los Angeles, Green Globe utilises its network of partners globally to service members in over 50 countries. Green Globe is an affiliate member of the UNWTO and certifies the sustainability performance of travel and tourism businesses and their supply chain partners. The Green Globe Standard is recognised worldwide and our certification label is regarded as the leading brand for sustainable travel, tourism and hospitality. More information at www.greenglobe.com
Green Globe is now recruiting an International Sales Manager to further build our sizeable membership. If you believe in sustainable business, are passionate about selling professional services and want to make a difference in your career and the world, then we need to hear from you. The International Sales Manager position is full time, with a salary package combining a base monthly payment and commission on sales. We are looking for a true sales professional with loads of energy, optimism and keen sense of business.
- * Formulate sales plan for global territories based on market analysis
- * Sales plan will include lead generation, lead qualification, product offerings, pipeline management, through to closing
- * Work aggressively on the phone and via email to identify potential members and develop new business
- * Travel internationally, sometimes at short notice, to conduct face to face sales meetings, attend trade shows and deliver industry presentations
- * Integrate sales activities with the work of Green Globe’s Member-Care and Communication Managers
- * Be responsible for weekly sales reporting to management
- * Coordinate with global network of Green Globe partners
- * A minimum of three years full time professional experience in sales or related field is essential
- * Sales experience within the hospitality industry is an advantage
- * University degree in travel & tourism, hospitality or business
- * Strong ability to seek new opportunities and think creatively
- * Excellent attention to detail and organizational ability
- * Powerful work ethic, both as a team member and also as a self-starter.
- * Multilingual skills are an advantage (Spanish, German, French, Arabic)
- * Expert in MS office including PPT, Word, Exel and knowledge of Apple Keynote, Pages, Numbers
- * Cultural skills working with people from a variety of countries and backgrounds is essential
Green Globe’s success as a leader in the new green economy is based on its provision of the highest quality services, underpinned by traditional business values. The successful candidate for the position of International Sales Manager will demonstrate a proven commercial approach to growing new and sustainable business.
Application requirements: One-page CV with contact information on the upper left, a professional image on the upper right. 2-3 professional references. Must contain highest level of education and indication of salary requirements. No cover letter. Please attach one-page CV to e-mail addressed to email@example.com. Applicant may be required to complete a series of phone and in-person interviews in Los Angeles. Only successful applicants will be notified. Applicant must have legal residency in the United States of America. Green Globe is an equal opportunity employer.