Train to become an Accredited Green Globe Auditor and Consultant
Get trained on your own computer at a time convenient for you by using our sophisticated e-learning tool.
Accreditation fee: $990 includes:
- Log-in code to the e-learning tool with continuing updates (the 2 day trainings course can be completed at your own convenience over a time period of 30 days).
- Subscription to the Green Globe Solution Center [Knowledge Center for Sustainability] – promote your services to Green Globe Members such as hotels, attractions, cruise lines and other businesses under certification
- Green Globe Accredited Auditor Certificate
- News and updates from Green Globe and Partners
- Invitations to trade shows
- Use of Green Globe corporate logo
- Listing on Green Globe website
Green Globe members are audited by an accredited independent third-party auditor. Auditors are professional Environmental or Sustainability Consultants contracted directly by the client to verify that all criteria had been met under the Green Globe Program.
- Green Globe Overview
- Green Globe Process
- ISO 19011 Guidelines for Auditing
- Green Globe Standard – A. Sustainable Management
- Green Globe Standard – B. Social and Economic
- Green Globe Standard – C. Cultural Heritage
- Green Globe Standard – D. Environmental
- Green Globe Auditor Code of Conduct
Green Globe Accredited Auditors are contracted upon request from Green Globe Members to provide independent third-party audits. Auditing rates vary according to geographical areas. Auditors may not audit and consult the same project.