Train to become an Accredited Green Globe Auditor and Consultant
Get trained on your own computer at a time convenient for you by using our sophisticated e-learning tool.
Accreditation fee: $990 includes:
- Log-in code to the e-learning tool with continuing updates (the 2 day trainings course can be completed at your own convenience over a time period of 30 days).
- Subscription to the Green Globe Solution Center [Knowledge Center for Sustainability] – promote your services to Green Globe Members such as hotels, attractions, cruise lines and other businesses under certification
- Green Globe Accredited Auditor Certificate
- News and updates from Green Globe and Partners
- Invitations to trade shows
- Use of Green Globe corporate logo
- Listing on Green Globe website
Green Globe Certifications are audited by an accredited independent third-party auditor. Auditors are professional Environmental or Sustainability Consultants contracted directly by the client to verify that all criteria had been met under the Green Globe Program.
Content of the Green Globe Auditor Accreditation Course:
- Green Globe Certification Overview
- Green Globe Certification Process
- ISO 19011 Guidelines for Auditing
- Green Globe Certification Standard – A. Sustainable Management
- Green Globe Certification Standard – B. Social and Economic
- Green Globe Certification Standard – C. Cultural Heritage
- Green Globe Certification Standard – D. Environmental
- Green Globe Auditor Code of Conduct
Green Globe Accredited Auditors are contracted upon request from Green Globe Members to provide independent third-party audits. Auditing rates vary according to geographical areas. Auditors may not audit and consult the same project.